Reflecting our on-going growth, Red Flag Reporting is seeking an Account Administrator (Administrative Assistant)! This newly created role provides and excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and conscientious individual. Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Intelligent and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, responsive and able meet deadlines without supervision
- Quick learner, able to complete duties efficiently and in a timely manner
- Honest and reliable
- Friendly and flexible; Can do/will do attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer service/account maintenance
- New account set-up
- Sales team administrative assistance
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Work from home (after initial training)
- 15 to 25 hours per week
- Friendly, supportive co-workers
- $18.00 – $20.00 per hour, based on experience
Cover letters and resumes can be submitted to [email protected]. No calls please.
About Red Flag Reporting
Based in Akron, Ohio, Red Flag Reporting provides incident reporting options for employees and case management capabilities for employers. Serving clients large and small in all industries and nearly 60 countries, we empower concerned parties to speak-up when witnessing unsafe or unethical behavior. We help to:
Detect – problems before they become significant.
Deter – issues that would cost time, money, and reputational damage.
Defend – employees from harm and employers from damaging claims.