Greek root meaning topmost, high point, and extreme.
A name appropriately reflective of our commitment to quality and our clients’ commitment to safe and ethical work environments.
Akros Network’s exclusive “by invitation only” membership ensures that only industry leading service providers can claim membership. To belong to the Akros Network, an organization must:
- Be recognized as a leader in their industry,
- Have national and/or international capabilities,
- Have a high rating from an objective/independent organization such as the Better Business Bureau, and/or
- Be known and trusted by all other members of the Akros Network.
BMD Gateway is a customizable, cloud-based proactive risk management solution for employers. The platform was developed by industry-leading attorneys to prevent, protect and preemptively avoid disputes through comprehensive training and compliance programs and trainings, policy and document acknowledgment, tracking and reporting to quickly eliminate employers from employment litigation when disputes arise.
BMD Gateway provides critical risk mitigation to businesses of all sizes, including:
- Comprehensive training on all HR Compliance and Employment Law issues
- Compliance, Regulatory, and Best Practices Training, including OSHA, HIPAA, EH&S, and more
- Document and form storage and access point for all employees
- Employee acknowledgement of receipt of all training and forms
- Business operation training and notifications
- Anonymous reporting and Whistleblower Hotline
- Benefits and tax information
- Customized training options
- All programs created by your Trusted Advisors
Hennes Communications has built its business by helping clients manage their communications response to reputational challenges, crisis events and issues that threaten their ability to carry out their mission and serve their stakeholders. Based in Cleveland, Ohio with a satellite office in Akron, for 30 years our firm has served public and private companies, educational institutions, healthcare providers, government agencies and nonprofit organizations that find themselves “on trial in the Court of Public Opinion.” We help clients regionally, nationally and internationally by:
- Developing and executing strategic communications responses to crises, emerging issues and other game-changing internal and external events
- Helping clients communicate effectively during times of change and reputational challenge
- Assessing client risks; developing communication plans to address those risks and other crisis threats
- Conducting customized media training and crisis drills
- Providing litigation communications support
- Preparing and coaching executives for their role as organizational spokespersons
Corporate Security and Investigations
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc.
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. focuses on human resources, management/employee training, security, corporate/personal investigations, physical security assessments and high-risk workplace issues. SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. provides these services all over the U.S. to corporations, educational facilities, non-profits, government organizations, houses of worship, and many others.
Additionally, SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. is an industry leader and has researched and developed several corporate high-risk training programs, including those concerning workplace violence, active shooter, sexual harassment, defusing and dealing with difficult people, etc.
Corporate Security, Investigations and Human Resources — Hiring and Firing Issues; Labor Disputes; Drug Testing and Substance Abuse; Theft and Internal Investigations; FMLA and Discrimination; Policies and Procedures; Sexual Harassment; Active Shooter; Workplace Violence and Bullying; Security Assessments and Vulnerability Issues; Workers Compensation Disputes