Welcome to Red Flag Reporting’s 990 / whistleblower services.
We are a 990 / whistleblower hotline provider committed to “Protecting Organizations and Their People.” This page provides you with a quick overview of our 990 / whistleblower hotline services, but please stay awhile and look around!
What We Provide:
- 990 / whistleblower hotline services for reporting fraud, waste, abuse, safety concerns and other HR matters.
- On-going communications promoting safe and ethical behavior.
How We Protect You:
- 990 / whistleblower hotline services have been touted as a best practice by diverse and respected organizations:
- Society for Human Resource Management (HR)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Accounting)
- Harvard Law (Legal)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Finance)
- Our 990 / whistleblower hotline will help you to avoid significant governmental fines
- Our 990 / whistleblower hotline will help you to avoid lawsuits and to discredit malicious/fictitious claims.
- Our 990 / whistleblower hotline will help you to detect and deter theft.
- Our 990 / whistleblower hotline will help you to control costs
- Workers’ Comp
- General Insurance
- Legal Fees
- Wasted Time
- Our 990 / whistleblower hotline will protect your employees, clients, assets and reputation!
990 / whistleblower hotline Functionality:
Key highlights of our hotline services include,
- 24/7 reporting via phone or internet in English and Spanish
- Live operators 24/7
- Live translators in over 200 languages
- Robust case management capabilities, including notes, communications and trends analysis
- Reporters can be anonymous or not
- Reporters can upload evidence
- Reporters can communicate directly but anonymously with their employer through our system
- On-going communications promoting safety and integrity
Ask for a live demo of our 990 / whistleblower hotline for a deeper appreciation of our functionality!
990 / whistleblower hotline Pricing:
Many not-for-profits pay as little as $350 per year. We are a value 990 / whistleblower hotline provider, which means we rate high on the quality spectrum and low on the pricing spectrum. Ask for a “no obligations” quote. We give straight answers and will be respectful of your time! Our quote will cover:
1) Advanced software,
2) On-going communications re: ethics and safety,
3) 24/7/365 availability, including live operators, and
4) Professional feedback on financial reports.
Contact us here.