To check on a previously filed report:
- Click the link below
- Enter the login information that the caller will give you
- The username is the report number. Include dashes. An example of the correct report number format is RFR-01234-A5B6.
- The password is that the reporter created when filing the report. If they do not have their report number or password, we cannot take or give updates related to their previously filed report.
- Then click “Check Your Report” – then the report number – then the underlined words for updates.
- “Add” any information that the reporter would like to add.