Welcome to Red Flag Reporting’s legacy protection services.
You have dedicated your working career to building your organization and your legacy. Yet one rogue employee can unravel all that you have accomplished, whether through fraud, harassment, discrimination, safety violations or other unethical behavior. We are committed to “Protecting Organizations and Their People.” This page provides you with a quick overview of our legacy protection services, but please stay awhile and look around!
What We Provide:
- Employee hotline services for reporting fraud, waste, abuse, safety concerns and other HR matters.
- On-going communications promoting safe and ethical behavior.
How We Protect You:
- Employee hotline services have been touted as a best practice by diverse and respected organizations:
- Society for Human Resource Management (HR)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Accounting)
- Harvard Law (Legal)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Finance)
- Our employee hotline will help you to avoid significant governmental fines
- Our employee hotline will help you to avoid lawsuits and to discredit malicious/fictitious claims.
- Our employee hotline will help you to detect and deter theft.
- Our employee hotline will help you to control costs
- Workers’ Comp
- General Insurance
- Legal Fees
- Wasted Time
- Our employee hotline will protect your employees, clients, assets and reputation!
Employee Hotline Functionality:
Key highlights of our hotline services include,
- 24/7 reporting via phone or internet in English and Spanish
- Live operators 24/7
- Live translators in over 200 languages
- Robust case management capabilities, including notes, communications and trends analysis
- Reporters can be anonymous or not
- Reporters can upload evidence
- Reporters can communicate directly but anonymously with their employer through our system
- On-going communications promoting safety and integrity
Ask for a live demo of our employee hotline for a deeper appreciation of our functionality!
Employee Hotline Pricing:
Many small businesses pay as little as $39 per month. We are a value employee hotline provider, which means we rate high on the quality spectrum and low on the pricing spectrum. Ask for a “no obligations” quote. We give straight answers and will be respectful of your time! Our quote will cover:
1) Advanced software,
2) On-going communications re: ethics and safety,
3) 24/7/365 availability, including live operators, and
4) Professional feedback on financial reports.
Contact us at 1-877-676-6551 or by clicking here.