About Red Flag Reporting
Founded in 2010, Copley, Ohio based Red Flag Reporting empowers individuals to “say something” anonymously or not when they “see something” unethical or unsafe in their workplace. Our mission is to protect organizations and their people by detecting problems before they grow, deterring inappropriate behavior and strengthening our clients’ affirmative defense. We serve clients large and small in nearly every industry and on six continents. Every day we make the world a better and more just place. Valued by our clients, we have experienced growth every year since inception. Learn more at www.redflagreporting.com.
The Client Service Specialist role provides exposure to nearly all aspects of the business. This role may lead to continued long-term career growth for a high performing individual.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited university, preferably within a college of business.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a client-service oriented role.
- Comfortable learning new software applications (training provided).
- Comfortable presenting software to prospective clients (training provided).
- Detail oriented
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Critical thinker
- Friendly and courteous
- Confident, not arrogant
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Strong customer service mindset for both external and internal customers
- Excited to learn and remember numerous routine functions to establish a mastery of our service
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Service Specialist role requires the acquisition of extensive company specific knowledge and skills. These skills range from those used in direct interactions with high level client contacts (CEO, Vice President, General Counsel, etc.) to routine data entry procedures. All such skills will be obtained via an ongoing and progressive learning process (i.e. the learning will occur in steps over time; training will be provided for all processes). Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Software demonstrations to prospective clients
- Delivery of proposals / Oversee preparation of proposals
- New client setup
- Customer support
- Routine CRM maintenance
- Routine disaster recovery procedures
- Other important routine duties
Compensation & Workplace
- $24.00 to $26.00 per hour, based on education, experience, and qualifications.
- 40 hours per week
- Work location:
- Copley, Ohio (approximately first 90-120 days)
- Work from home after training period
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]