Welcome to Red Flag Reporting fraud hotline services.
We are a fraud hotline provider committed to “Protecting Organizations and Their People.” This page provides you with a quick overview of our fraud hotline services, but please stay awhile and look around!
What We Provide:
- Fraud hotline services for reporting fraud, waste, abuse, safety concerns and other HR matters.
- On-going communications promoting safe and ethical behavior.
How We Protect You:
- Fraud hotline services have been touted as a best practice by diverse and respected organizations:
- Society for Human Resource Management (HR)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Accounting)
- Harvard Law (Legal)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Finance)
- Our fraud hotline will help you to avoid significant governmental fines
- Our fraud hotline will help you to avoid lawsuits and to discredit malicious/fictitious claims.
- Our fraud hotline will help you to detect and deter theft.
- Our fraud hotline will help you to control costs
- Workers’ Comp
- General Insurance
- Legal Fees
- Wasted Time
- Our fraud hotline will protect your employees, clients, assets and reputation!
Fraud Hotline Functionality:
Key highlights of our hotline services include,
- 24/7 reporting via phone or internet in English and Spanish
- Live operators 24/7
- Live translators in over 200 languages
- Robust case management capabilities, including notes, communications and trends analysis
- Reporters can be anonymous or not
- Reporters can upload evidence
- Reporters can communicate directly but anonymously with their employer through our system
- On-going communications promoting safety and integrity
Ask for a live demo of our fraud hotline for a deeper appreciation of our functionality!
Fraud Hotline Pricing:
We are a value fraud hotline provider, which means we rate high on the quality spectrum and low on the pricing spectrum. Ask for a “no obligations” quote. We give straight answers and will be respectful of your time! Our quote will cover:
1) Advanced software,
2) On-going communications re: ethics and safety,
3) 24/7/365 availability, including live operators, and
4) Professional feedback on financial reports.
- We are 100% U.S. based, including our operators.
- Our clients, however, are on 4 continents.
- Our clients range from multi-national, publicly traded companies to small local not-for-profits.
- We have clients in nearly every industry.
- Employee counts at our clients range from as few as 8 at our smallest client to over 16,000 at our largest client.
- We have a Better Business Bureau rating of A+.
- We have received positive press in the likes of the Journal of Accountancy and Accounting Today (although the majority of the reports we receive are not related to accounting matters).
Furthermore, on financial reports only, we provide investigative considerations from skilled, credentialed and experienced forensic accountants at no additional cost. No one comes close to our depth in this area.
For more details, please look around using the navigation bar above.